Our newly refurbished One Bedroom serviced apartments are perfectly suited to extended stays, corporate housing or weekend getaways. These apartments comprise of separate living and sleeping areas. Perfect for couples or small families.
One Bedroom Apartment
|1 Night||2/3 Nights||4 Nights or more|
|High Season Rates||$245||$245||$245|
Judy, Adelaide "We truly enjoyed staying at Ballantyne. It was convenient with a great set of local convenient shops catering all our needs"
Mark, Gold Coast "It is nice to come to an apartment where you can cook your own meals, and you don't have to eat out all the time. Thanks Ballantyne."
Sandy, Melbourne " My family and I had a great time staying at Ballantyne while coming to Sydney for the weekend and visit Taronga Zoo. The rooms are new and nice."
"Cleanliness was fantastic and the beds were soooo comfortable....highly recommend this apartment".
Scott, South Africa - January 2018
"Yet again a great stay! This will be my go to property whenever I travel to that part of Sydney for business!"
"Beautiful apartments in the heart of Mosman. The bed was very comfortable. The room was modern and clean. There was a small issue with an appliance and the owners corrected immediately and were more than happy to help."
Anna, Wagga Wagga - July 2016
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We travelled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Kong Kong - August 2016Read more
* Visit Taronga Zoo - Save up to 20% by purchasing tickets online or visit on your birthday and pay $1.00.
* The Art Gallery NSW - Archibald exhibition until 9th September 2018
* Christmas in July - Ripples at Chowder Bay
* Visit the Balmoral Boat House - on Balmoral Beach for a coffee, light snack or a meal.
* North Side Produce Markets - 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month in Civic Park 220 Miller street, North Sydney. 8am - 12pm
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney