Perfectly suited to extended stays, corporate housing or weekend getaways, our studio serviced apartments are smaller than our one bedroom apartments but still have the home away from home feel that comes with modern amenities and comfort. The intimate living area doubles as a bedroom, with a "new" double bed.
|1 Night||2/3 nights||4 nights or more|
|High Season Rates||$200||$200||$200|
Ted, Canberra "As always, we greatly enjoyed our recent stay at Ballantyne apartments in Mosman. The rooms are always spotless, and the furnishings and amenities are modern and comfortable. We'll be back before long!"
Jenny, Singapore "Thank you to Ballantyne at Mosman for making our recent stay so enjoyable. We attended a wedding reception in Mosman, and the location was so convenient. We loved the close proximity to the city too."
"Cleanliness was fantastic and the beds were soooo comfortable....highly recommend this apartment".
Scott, South Africa - January 2018
"Yet again a great stay! This will be my go to property whenever I travel to that part of Sydney for business!"
"Beautiful apartments in the heart of Mosman. The bed was very comfortable. The room was modern and clean. There was a small issue with an appliance and the owners corrected immediately and were more than happy to help."
Anna, Wagga Wagga - July 2016
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We travelled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Kong Kong - August 2016Read more
* Visit Taronga Zoo - Save up to 20% by purchasing tickets online or visit on your birthday and pay $1.00.
* The Art Gallery NSW - Archibald exhibition until 9th September 2018
* Christmas in July - Ripples at Chowder Bay
* Visit the Balmoral Boat House - on Balmoral Beach for a coffee, light snack or a meal.
* North Side Produce Markets - 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month in Civic Park 220 Miller street, North Sydney. 8am - 12pm
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney