Ballantyne at Mosman offers boutique 4 Star serviced apartment accommodation at very competitive rates.
Please enquire directly with our bookings team for the best discounted rates to match your requirements.
|1 night||2/3 nights||4 nights or more|
* No 1 night bookings available during High season.
* All monies above are in Australian Dollars.
* 100% Cancellation Fee for bookings cancelled within 30 days of Check-In Date. In the event that a guest wishes to check out early a 100% cancellation fee applies.
|1- 3 nights||4 nights or more|
* No 1 night bookings available during High season.* All monies above are in Australian Dollars.* 100% Cancellation Fee for bookings cancelled within 60 days of Check-In Date during high season. In the event that a guest wishes to check out early a 100% cancellation fee applies.
* From 22nd December 2017 - 2nd January 2018 there is a minimum booking of a 4 night stay.
"Beautiful apartments in the heart of Mosman".
The bed was very comfortable. The room was modern and clean. There was a small issue with an appliance and the owners corrected immediately and were more than happy to help.
Jane, Australia - May 2017
"Thank you, The apartment is beautiful" :)
Jenni, Australia - February 2017
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We travelled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Kong Kong - August 2016
"I can highly recommend Ballantyne serviced apartments in Mosman. They are clean, comfortable and the staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. We especially enjoyed being so close to Taronga Zoo and Balmoral Beach."
Anna, Wagga Wagga - July 2016Read more
* Visit Taronga Zoo - See the Sumatran Tiger. Save up to 20% by purchasing tickets online.
* Visit the Balmoral Boat House - on Balmoral Beach for a coffee, light snack or a meal.
* North Side Produce Markets - Saturday 21st January, Civic Park 220 Miller street, North Sydney
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney